You've Got Questions - We've Got Answers!
Xela Aroma candles have been carefully formulated over many years to have a clean burn and a strong fragrance throw. In order to enjoy your candle properly please adhere to the following recommendations:
- When you first light a candle, let it burn until the wax melts all the way out to the edge of the glass. This will help prevent tunneling and ensure you get the maximum burn time for each candle.
- Ensure the wick is properly trimmed before you re-light your candle, the recommended wick length for our products is 1/4” - 1/2”.
- Once your candle is cleanly burned all the way to the bottom, you can reuse your vessel by putting the extinguished candle in the freezer for several hours and carefully removing the wick and any excess wax with a butter knife.
- Some ideas for re-use: Pen cups, Flower Vases, Herb Garden Planters, Cotton Swab Holder, or Makeup Brush Storage.
- Glasses that have been spray painted on the inside cannot be used for drinking and are for decoration only.
- Send us your re-purposed Xela Aroma product on Social Media and we will replace our favorite submissions with a new product.
You will receive an email order confirmation when your order is received. When your order is ready for shipment, you will receive a shipment notification e-mail which includes the tracking number and shipping details.
All of our products are hand poured one at a time with love and inspected carefully before shipment so we can be sure everyone receives the highest quality product. In the event of damage during shipping, please contact our customer service department (email@example.com) within 5 days of receiving your purchase.
We guarantee our products 100% and if for any reason you are not satisfied please refer to our return policy.
Xela Aroma candles are made with the highest quality ingredients and use sustainable recycled or recyclable packaging. Unfortunately, no candles can be certified organic but all of our candle ingredients are safe for everyday use. Our wax is made from natural soy wax and food grade paraffin wax and we use lead-free cotton wicks as well as essential oils wherever possible.
Our unique candle and diffuser blends have taken years of development and are highly proprietary, so we do not share any ingredient lists.
We use a proprietary blend of natural soy wax and FDA approved food grade paraffin wax. Years of development and testing have shown this to be the optimal blend for a clean burn and maximum fragrance throw.
Xela Aroma fragrances use the highest quality blend of essential and fragrance oils. We are committed to using essential oils whenever possible, however some fragrance notes are not available in essential oils. In that case, we add the highest quality fragrance oils. Fragrance formulations are very complex and contain many ingredients to ensure Xela Aroma candles and diffusers deliver our customers the most enjoyable home fragrance experience.
No, all of our wicks are lead free cotton wicks.
Our 200ml diffusers typically last between 6 and 8 months and 100ml diffusers last between 2 and 3 months but will depend on the space and the flow of air around the diffuser. We recommend flipping the reeds in your diffuser over once a week (or as needed) to refresh the fragrance.